To my future self
Monday, November 10, 2008
GREAT!
Philosophy in Tagalog
what the hell can be better than that?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(26)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(77)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(168)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(23)
Baby. How could you?
Wonderful
I think I'm gonna have a pretty awesome "the-first...
When girls ask you to share your feelings, I figur...
Cheaters
Don't worry baby
When someone says they like performing, and then a...
I hate the fact that gay guys are allowed to grope...
Randy Orton
I still hate PLURK
Ultimate Frisbee
Introductions
I hate Koreans. It's God's cruel trick that I look...
Morning View
The smell of printed homework.But why do I feel so...
GREAT!Philosophy in Tagalogwhat the hell can be be...
speech to my parents
"Bakit kelangan magonline sa ym kung ang status mo...
Pioneers
Why do shy people always have the weirdest hobbies...
I was wondering where my ability to attract gay pe...
Kinagat ako sa pwet
You are Far
►
October
(7)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(131)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(20)
►
2006
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment