"Bakit kelangan magonline sa ym kung ang status mo ay dont fucking disturb me at iba pang kagaya nito diba? At kung dahilan nila ay mayroon silang kailangan ichat ay meron namang invisible mode na ginawa para sa mga taong katulad nila."
by Andre N.
I agree, and as much as I'd like to point these people out, I'd save everyone a great deal of awkwardness and flirt openings by avoiding to do so.
Flirt openings are forever present in these little arguments we have with people...
...that's from Ugly Betty Season 2, so I guess it's pretty much believable.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Baby. How could you?
- Wonderful
- I think I'm gonna have a pretty awesome "the-first...
- When girls ask you to share your feelings, I figur...
- Cheaters
- Don't worry baby
- When someone says they like performing, and then a...
- I hate the fact that gay guys are allowed to grope...
- Randy Orton
- I still hate PLURK
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Introductions
- I hate Koreans. It's God's cruel trick that I look...
- Morning View
- The smell of printed homework.But why do I feel so...
- GREAT!Philosophy in Tagalogwhat the hell can be be...
- speech to my parents
- "Bakit kelangan magonline sa ym kung ang status mo...
- Pioneers
- Why do shy people always have the weirdest hobbies...
- I was wondering where my ability to attract gay pe...
- Kinagat ako sa pwet
- You are Far
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment