Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pimps

When you have a pimple at the edge of your nose, nothing else seems to be noticed. I had 10 points, 11 rebounds and 5 blocks to my stat sheet last afternoon, but did it matter? Nope. Despite the rave reviews I got from my teammates, people were just looking at this tiny little friend popping from my goddam nose.

Justin sent me this funny as hell video for a Volkswagen commercial. I tried spreading the love and showing it around, but did it come off funnier than my nose? Nope. People rather looked awkwardly at my face instead.

The worst thing about having a pimp on your nose though is felt during Theo class. That one class when you scheduled yourself to sleep face first on your desk at the back of the room, the bastard suddenly hurts when you plant it on the table. You suddenly feel deprived and even worse, are forced to listen to this old fool.

No comments:

Blog Archive