What's with all these submissive chicks that want to be bossed around? If I wanted a mindless slave I would have visited Poveda more often
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(121)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Hmmm
- Emo Blogs
- All for what?
- You wanna join our team?
- Click
- goddam right it's a beautiful day
- Animals
- Pimps
- Mecolangot
- Can I kick it?
- HATIN' AS MUCH AS ST. ANGER
- rained on.... kaya galit sa mother nature
- You know i love christmas i always will
- INTENSI - FUCKING - TY!!!!
- what I wanna do before I die... my kapatids
- God. What am I doing?
- I don’t think of it as “stealing” as much as “taki...
- Got Spirit?
- evil...
-
▼
August
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment