Or vodka sprite
, or anything vodkaic in nature for that matter.
The overnight in Bellevue was fun. It sucked lang that we had problems running the DVD player. I also know I can't pretend to be a nice guy to Nikki anymore as she has found out how secretly vain I am.
My failed master plan was to pretend I was drunk, so that I wouldn't have to be the one to clean the floors. I would also take videos of guys making out with each other (should the likely scenario occur). It didn't really matter. Except for Anj, everyone else was pretty stable until 4 in the morning. Nobody else got drunk.
Afterwards, I picked up my dad from the airport. Concentration was difficult on the road due my lack of sleep, which was perfect for my Dad, who would beg for the chance to reprimand me about my driving. "Keep your distance... slow down... mag-signal ka nga!".. shit like that. The problem was I was so dam sleepy, that I was constantly falling asleep on the wheel.
All because of you Vodka coke.
No comments:
Post a Comment