Don't you just wanna go back in time to when you were a baby and hug yourself? Or am I the only ambiguous paedophile here?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
July
(17)
- I literally have one class tomorrow. Why am I goin...
- Galura equals Kalabasa equals sabawThank You LS126...
- Vodka coke
- Because he can take it
- This generation of YM users is starting to get nas...
- Lucass
- I can imagine all the pa-cool smocket peeps talkin...
- R.E.M.
- If an earthquake ends my life this coming thursday...
- The First Hell week of the year...Anyone got a tim...
- Don't you just wanna go back in time to when you w...
- Heroes
- An open letter to that Guitar guy in Leong Hall
- to "Mo twister" from Theo class
- Either Adam or Eve had to be black. Think about it.
- Immersion, the development of carpool and that nas...
- Ignorance
-
▼
July
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment