Sunday, February 18, 2007

Vegas Baby

The sporting week massacre is kinda gonna be stalled because of my injury..
Just hope it heals before Football wednesday, PE grade Thursday and the JAYNAMITESvsNZOOMANITIES basketball game on friday...


B-b-b-b-b-bas-ket-b-b-b-b-b-ball?


Basketball will be my cure for Accounting. For each question that ended up unanswered, someone's teeth will grit the hairs on my knees. For the all Long problems that forced me to look at my seatmate's paper, I turn the tables and force whoever guards me to look somewhere else for someone he could look good playing against. Deal with me. Deal with my elbows scraping your face as I make a jump shot. Deal with me kicking your balls as I take a rebound. Deal with my hand after it blocks a shot, for it will not stop with the ball. Look good against me...

look good enough to model for a "Do not try this at home commercial"

Now its my turn to back up that shit...
I need to practice...


THE HIBACHI

I will become unstoppable... the Jaynamites will end up as insects splattered on my guns... The Hibachi is too big... too strong... and too powerful.

After all..
Height does matter in basketball...





Nate Robinson is 5'4


I take it back
only a sith deals in absolute...

No comments:

Blog Archive