Monday, February 12, 2007

The Mission...

Today I should've studied for MathEco, because it was part 2 of the LT... punyeta
Today I went into Sci10 classroom and ran back outside because I left the Vidcam in Kostka.. in MathEco classroom.
punyeta talaga MathEco na iyan
Today was the first time Mrs. Nolasco cracked... It won't be the last unless baho girl takes a fucking bath.
Today we watched a French Film in Fil... a.k.a. boobs, gays, boobs and gays..
I think sir got turned on....
by the gays
Today I studied in Matteo Ricci with Jay and Mike

Let's go Hibachi... we've got my life to save!
The Mission is simple... everyday... Matteo Ricci... with Grand Accounting Master Jay and Former Grand Accounting Master Fearless leader Carandang....
If I play my cards right.... I'll qualify for the home stretch.

End the Madness
please...

LSS: Im yours by Jason Mraz

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

only a sith deals in absolute...
6 more minutes before my uTorrent downloads Me first and the gimme gimmes

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

No comments:

Blog Archive