Sunday, February 04, 2007

Punctuality

We were late for Peachy's debut, Why? Because of my bro, Andre, arriving at Mcdo an hour after the arranged time of 6pm. Which means I have to be the poor sap to suffer and find parking in Green fucking Hills.

And whaddya know? No parking sa Greenhills. Thank you. We can't even claim to be fashionably late due to the fact the we were in jeans. For a fucking debut.

Now we're gonna come in late, interrupt some heart warming messages, then everyone'll bad mouth our damn jeans. We coulda gotten away with it, if we got there on time. These were my thoughts during the entire drive to Greenhills, which ended up being 100% useless paranoia.

Peachy's debut was extra rich, extra cool, extra spicy and extra delish. Finger foods and Robot statues. I've never seen anyone employed to be a statue. It must be hard. :)

At the end, I eventually found myself dancing with an 80-year old, which didn't seem all sad. What was sad was our presentation. Nobody laughed, when it was all about stand-up comedy. Do the math. That's what I should've been fucking paranoid about instead of our jeans.


south boys and debtant
Telenovela
Telenovela 2... c'mon GMA... I know you like what you see you dam skippy
ahhhhh
Now its my turn Jay


Happy Birthday Peach.

No comments:

Blog Archive