I realized today that Ateneo has this tradition of the Blue Rose. To give to any girl before graduation. Any.
So yeah. After a brief contemplation, I'm gonna have fun with this tradition and give my first crush a Blue Rose. This one I recently went out with doesn't seem very long term, as we both have different things to do after college. So be it. It'll be counterproductive and the ultimate mixed signal to give her a Blue Rose.
My Blue Rose goes, not to her, but to my first crush.
Apart from being super creepy, let's see how this will unfold.
It's tradition after all and a nice thought to end college. At worse, it's a funny embarrassing story I can look back upon.
Shit. I forgot about Part 2 of my "First Dates" post. Will do that in a day.
Batista Bomb Bitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment