Sunday, September 07, 2008

The ugly girl under the stairs

So why would I be on school on a Saturday?
I don't know. I'm not a sophomore, so cross out any assumptions of NSTP.
I also have no girlfriend who's a sophomore, so cross out any assumptions of me being a total wheel.

I went to school yesterday because I'm such a bad-ass... and we all know that bad-asses spend their Saturday mornings reading manly books and doing some mental push-ups. I went to xerox the Kaelin readings for the Long Test this monday.
Did I tell you I'm such a bad ass?
Grrrrr.... grrr...

Lo and behold.. she was there. The troll.

tun dun dun..

The troll

tun dun dun...

There's a senior in the lib who makes tambay right beside the stairs listening to, probably, some gothic tune in her laptop and trying to spread the message that she doesn't give a shit what people think, and we shouldn't too. She actually sits on the floor in that little space between the stairway and the miniature replica of the Ateneo campus. She even has the nerve to remove her shoes and expose her feet.
(Nothing's more horrifying than the feet of pure yuckity)
She's probably one of those vegan women who think that hamsters should be freed from cages or that there's a conspiracy in the government to mind-control us. It doesn't matter though, she doesn't care what people think.

Well, if it's any consolation...
...I think that you will never get a job.
That you have really mean parents.
That your only friend runs on batteries.
or is dead.
That no one will attend your funeral, except for Will Ferrel trying to pick up some crying chicks.
Well too bad Will. She never had friends.

How's that sound troll?
Oh, I forgot... you don't care.
At least I have a clean conscience telling all my Atenean blog-readers to notice you and snicker in silence as they pass your rotten face on the side of the stairway.

Spread the word... we shouldn't care what people think!!
Instead... we should live out our days in solitude listening to crap music, have no real non-battery-operated friends and spend the rest of our lives telling ourselves that we're being strong and doing the right thing.

Amen to you troll.

By the way, Alfie Caballero had a crush on her.
So sorry man

No comments:

Blog Archive