Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stalkers

This is the 19th time I'm refreshing her blog today. Nothing's changed in the past days, weeks or months.

When we got nothing to do, we often target things that seem to be productive, when in fact it isn't. 

The story begins and ends with Australia. Before we met, that's where she had just come from, and now that's where she's going on a music scholarship. I am the sandwich filler in the middle, and lemme tell you, it's not an enviable position to be in.

With the final weeks fast approaching before that fateful flight down under, I must admit that I've been getting closer to others. It seems like the end and I don't know, but what's the point of keeping all the same rules. Not seeing other people. Not texting others.

She had been getting a bit distant, less than perfect, angry and we just don't have it anymore. So I'm glad we were only friends. Friends with rules, but friends nonetheless.

That blog I've been refreshing wasn't hers. It was someone else's.

This is a scheduled post. Away from a more dangerous time.

No comments:

Blog Archive