Oh La Salle.
Fuck your goddam "Luto" complaints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
September
(19)
- No I didn't stop wearing glasses because I wanted ...
- Another Hate List
- Franz Pumaren reminds me of the kids summer league...
- Aside from girls that drive manual cars, Girls who...
- Didn't you notice that the hottest girl from the b...
- A Hate List
- Am I the only person who likes San Andreas more th...
- Solutions
- Stalkers
- "In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die, ...
- What everyone needs in their lives... Background ...
- Every Rose has its thorn
- I don't recall if I blogged about this before, but...
- The ugly girl under the stairs
- Wouldn't it be great if the cost of metal drops si...
- Social Injustice
- Here comes the Sun
- Senior year jitters
- The thorn on my side
-
▼
September
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment