Monday, June 16, 2008

Multiply killed the Livejournal star

First statement (from the top of my head): It's lonely at the top.

Although I dislike reading books and history handouts by nature, I do say that I enjoy good blogs. (I think this is like my seventeenth entry where I say that I love blogs, but I can't say it enough.) Blogs are my windows to the most vile, disgusting and embarrassing things about people I know. Take for example, JV Sebial, whose entry today says how funny it is that he has classmates about 5 years younger than him. That's funny shit to the bone man. People read blogs because of these JV Sebialist moments.

I used to have a Multiply blog. Well, it still exists, but will no longer be updated.
Why?
It's because I feel that multiply is destroying the blogger community. Think about it. Where has the creative fun of writing gone to? No longer am I amazed and excited to read your entries. You have all settled for Multiply... thinking that some pictures of you and your friends is enough to boost your popularity. "Oh she's with her barkada in Eastwood. They're drinking. That's nice"
To be honest, the main reason why I look at a person's Multiply Photo album is because I'm there and I'm in need of a better YM pic. It might also be because the display picture shows someone familiar to me, and by curiosity, I check to see kung siya nga talaga. Other than that... Picture blogs without me on them are the most boring shit on earth.


(Well, if you say that your blog is for you and your friends only... I understand. )

Aside from picture blogs... everybody seems to have lost it. Whatever "it" is.
This is what's happening.
You're all settling for writing lyrics down as Blog entries. You're all writing entries on how crappy your life is because of your school schedule. Jerry Rimando writes his blog in tagalog so it sounds more "lutong". There are still emo blogs which nobody gets and everybody hates. Others are doing things like writing poetry and very very vague things that people like me won't even bother in trying to understand.


Who would read these?

Is it just because that I have no crush at the moment, that I feel that blogs are just too "you-know"?
Nobody is funny anymore.
Nobody is interesting.
Nobody is brand-spankin' new enough for me to have a little crush on.
Multiply Photo Albums are killing the Livejournal star.

No comments:

Blog Archive