Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
June
(27)
- 20 pounds off in three months...or else I make you...
- You can take her home. She'll eventually ask for i...
- the Blue Babble
- Maybe when I'm older, a new wave of being health c...
- The Truth told me that girls become more attractiv...
- Many of you blog, but only because it’s like, part...
- Histo class.
- Okay... okay... Jesus Christ.. okay.. can someone...
- Positioning.
- Multiply killed the Livejournal star
- I hate it when people try to talk in deep and quic...
- For one reason or another, Rich people are so prou...
- Starbucks Planner
- BOSTON CELTICSBAYBEH!!!I can smell it...mmmmmmmmmm...
- Church Friends
- I took Dacudao for Histo166. Next to a rock, she i...
- I guess I'm gonna have to start bookmarking my pag...
- "Hey baby, I noticed that you wear glasses. I too ...
- Take a seat.
- Why do people put the most obnoxious ring tones on...
- Four weddings
- I find slang quite amusing. It's funny to see toug...
- All we wanted to do was give 'em some books
- Sa totoo lang, I bet the hardest thing about being...
- Who deserves it???
- Global Warming? Maybe Global HOTTING!!
- Why does seeing someone get pulled over by a cop m...
-
▼
June
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment