Sunday, January 13, 2008

The bathroom wall

The left wall in the first floor bathroom.
He was quite a good companion, although he said very little.
He just gave me those cold, textile stares.
I spent three hours with him yesterday.
Bonding...
Chatting..
and of course, the main and sensible reason why I'd be talking for hours to an inanimate object, I was sobering up.
a.k.a.
I was literally barfing my stomach off.

Yesterday was Mel's birthday and Alf's celebration. The party was at his house and all, except for Jay Vincent Sebial, were in costume (pics are in friends' multiply). We drank and ate, we sang and fucked the Godly creation called "human brain cells" 6 times over. Fuck, I hate drinking games, but getting drunk (except for the whole "Oh god man, get outta the way... I don't care if it has piss, but my head is going to the toilet right now") is too much to pass off, especially right before hell month. I can't remember the last time I was that nuked... maybe too long ago or too fucked up to activate my memory when it was happenin.

Now I'd like to take this time to apologize to El Caballero's floor... I left a lot of lambchop + paella on it before it was properly digested. I'd also like to thank the carpool for being such good sports.

basta kayo.. I'd burn these brain cells more times over.
but maybe in the distant future...

Sobering up took longer than expected, kaya I had to spend the night in Alfie's TV room couch.

Drunk.
Overnight without permission.
Right after I was released from groundedness.

I came home to one worried mother and a father with more white hairs than I remembered.
He kicked my ass too by the way. Grounded. License gone. And I got the Chore List for the first time since 1998.

Now that the weekend is standing still again,
Priorities are back...
and I gotta fix myself up.
It's hell until January 21...

hibachi out!

No comments: