Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No classes today

Unfortunately the announcement came the second my car entered Ateneo after two hours of traffic hell. Going home, I decided against my gut and took driver advice from two women, who advised EDSA instead of C5. Thanks Pin and Anj. We took 3 fucking hours going home.

Got home at about 3pm after having lunch in Kyle's house with my riders. So now, the TV is on and 4 hours later... I am now fatter having done nothing after Kyle's moms spaghetti. And I don't care. Kasi walang pasok! Yan lang. wala kasing pasok!!! 


OPMAN GROUPMATES!!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!! I hate the fact that my groupmates have abandoned me... abandoned their trust in me. As of the moment, I have done nothing in regards to the paper. I fucking hate our Ms. Bossing Baboy who does everything from requirement A to requirement B. Yun naiwan lang sa akin ang taga-hawak ng cassette habang nag-iinterview o yung taga-punta sa SEC kasi Enchong is too dumb to type stuff... let him drive.

Women. Damn you.

No comments:

Blog Archive