Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another one of those

This is another "I hate commuting" blog post by another rich guy to make himself feel too important to take public transportation. This is an ego boost to say that I am better than bus riders or cab drivers. This is me saying I am rich.... fuck commuting.

but I had to do it.
Marketing paper... yeah i know that sir gave us a monday extension, but we don't want to be slapdash youngsters taking advantage of things. If pwede by saturday noon... then saturday noon it'd be. Even if it meant me staying late in school with my car in a shop. Commute lord Hibachi and taste kahirapan.
Coo dropped me off in the station but by the time I got to Cubao, my original trip home had left me already. So I had to do it the Man way.... EDSA. Bus. Off at Sucat. Jeep. Alabang Hills gate. Trike.
Easy squeezy lemon weezy.
and so I thought. Oh!!! and so I fucking thought.

You know that Claire Daines movies were once banned in the Philippines. She stayed in a hotel, looked out her window and saw two roaches crawling on the glass panel. She stereotyped the Philippines as being a roach infested colony and vowed never to return. Although I love the Philippines, I do have to say that we are fucking roached (miggy reyes). I walked to EDSA from Cubao and my shoe must've picked up a couple of them as the sound of squeaky rubber turned into the sound of cracking exoskeletons.*
I rubbed the sole of my shoe off the first step of a bus that had "SUCAT" written on the windshield board. Dead bugs. I found my seat under the aircon. I fucking hate buses. I hate the rust. I hate the gum and the smell of gum. I hate the sperm filled ice-candy wrapper under my seat and creaky sound the bus makes when it hits the hump. It was so fucking cold. You could actually see the air dancing in front of the fluorescent lights.
The driver gave me "don't kill me" face. Yeah Yeah! hahahahha. I followed Wix's advice na it's better to commute looking like an emo disciple rather than looking like the usual rich, nike-bagged, chinese fuck with the all important last name dangling from his ID. Nobody talked to me. Nobody touched me. I dig that.
I hate the bus. I like the jeep. There's an open feel when riding the jeep and you know that you could jump out the backdoor anytime. If a psycopath (miggy reyes) decides to rob you. Jump out the door. Squeeze your fat body through the window. Do it before he shoots you. You aren't as trapped as you'd be in a bus. Plus its cheaper.
Manong took my coins and dropped me off the Alabang Hills entrance.

I fucking made it.
then I called my dad in the middle of the night to pick me up.

Then I wondered... I could've done that all along. From the start even.
but I'm not that big of an asshole (miggy reyes).


Let's go marketing group!!!

now for the best video in history of idiotism


Sorry for the long post. I'm about to finish. I swear. Cut me some slack in my own blog dammit. Those who want to continue...

..continue with MY MESSAGE TO HIGH SCHOOL DOUCHEBAGS
Ricky Tan.. ring a bell? to my high school brothers... ring a bell? I know he fucking does. Senior year came around for our batch and this little shit. supot. uncircumcised. little shit. He tells us that he's the king of the high school.
I think The marketing director of Red Horse was in school that day when Ricky Tan was immortalized as public enemy number "i dont care". Because the only sound you could hear that day was Whappak! wassup ricky? whappak! whappak!
Nobody remembers what he did or where he is now. The history books will tell the story of Ricky Tan as a lesson to the younger generation. The lesson is to be good to your elders. And shut up about everything else.

Hey douchebags...
- nobody wants to know that you take weed. Goddam it. The adult world has little concern for these upstart bad boys trying to blend in with the hood. If there ever was one. Talk about the butterflies. Talk about how skip diddly dandy school is. I do.
- Flanders is better than Fat Tony
- "Cool" is so yesterday... like the 1950's
- Age is the ultimate respect builder. That's why R. Kelly gets away fucking 15 year old... while Lil Bow wow gets fucked by his bodyguards.
- most of your conversation is centered on three things: drugs, sex and alcohol.... what is this? Archie comics? dapat sex!! sex!! sex!! What are you??... 5'1 ???


There's a reason why you have friends. The backbone of any life for that matter lies in the relationships that you build with your peers. They got your back when you need to punch the cool gang leader in the face because he's just fucking cool.. They are the problem listeners. They are the ones who say "iwanan mo na yun". I'm no expert but you should be telling your mishaps and illegalities to them.
. . . not to some stranger just because you want to be admired by them.
That would just lead to "us" backstabbing you under the shade of tropical hut.
Warm. Delicious. Backstab. Hate.

No comments:

Blog Archive