This song, originally from a play, has become the official anthem for any Liverpool FC fan. The brazen lyrics are welded on the top of their gates as fans walk in. The gold glistening letters "You'll never walk alone" stare down the unison of Merseysiders anticipating the forthcoming bliss of a football match. And yes, Liverpool did have a football match which is why I wasn't able to study.
You'll never walk alone. Not in life, and apparently, not today despite my best efforts.
And I apparently missed the my Math Eco test as well. The damn thing was rescheduled to an earlier time slot, and yes, I don't check the yahoo email threads. So, I did what any sensible person would do and ingested a shit load of shrimp and shellfish. Trust me. So the rashes came out (oh boy did they come out) and I approached my Chinese bitch of a teacher and said I had an allergic reaction this morning and am only able to breath normally now.
I will love him more if I get through this...
my carpool loves me cause I made libre...
Araneta! Araneta! they chanted...
poor people...
they suck up for some food...
This is life. You'll never walk alone.
Quote of the day: "99% of men masturbate and 1% lie".
1 comment:
oh enchong, i could have bought myself my own food. i just wanted to take advantage of you. :)
Post a Comment