Friday, March 23, 2007

in a funny red sheet... it's not easy to be...

Timeless yesterday... busy as hell trying to figure out the best paper combination for my psych portfolio.... The idea was to make it simple so that it'd remain sturdy and save me some pride from any chance of falling cut-outs..... Look at my portfolio... again simple.... with simplicity costing me 2k in ink and fancy paper.
that was before 11oClock
afterwards though... t'was the most Oliver Twist moment I've seen myself in....
corner room... crouched
with the bag of Cracklings my kambalero gave me...
to cheer me up...
It didn't though...
but it tasted good....
I'm gonna fail...
MathEco is gonna drag me down with the most lazy moments and the idiotics of fucking up down the stretch and being dumb enough tah miss the finals. Accounting's had my number since I came here.... and the other subjects are just a result of the lectures not caring about me and I returned the favor with even less intensity...
Pare...
I'm gonna be that turd who wasted his folks' money... those rich boys I hate so much for being so dam stupid.... karma has a funny way of turning the tables right under my nose...
Hater becomes hated...
I like it...
unfortunately...
It's me... and that... tha's not cool my friend...


SHIFT???? into what... some roadkill course where I'd fool around again?...
Let's start with the problem first.... let's take things seriously now...
let's move all the hackie-sacs and Lord hibachi crap of totoy pride to the side...
and let's try to do shit with a bit of Araneta...
actual Araneta


only a sith deals in absolute...

No comments:

Blog Archive