With this amount of time... I've finally figured out how to put subtitles (a hassle that's been haunting me since the SA video). This is also the first time I've used Youtube online video download... yes bastards.. a program does exist.... so peep me out and check it out... Mrs. Nolasco better gimme a grade better than Oli.... the chinaman who stole schizophrenia so now my group had to settle with bipolar disorder and ek-ek. Die buddha oli go.... get some siomai and choke.
Anj wants inuman sa bahay ko... so do I.... just hope my dad doesn't hold that massive dent on the honda against me when I ask permission.
This entry comes from my old NSTP head Howard.... I liked Howard, one of the few none gays in NSTP. He was respectable and responsible during the NSTP sessions with the kids ... but the bastard just had to do this and destroy himsef with this blog.
Why him?
I guess you’re not who I thought you were.
He’ll just dump you once he’s done with you.
Why did you have to change?
And why now?
I hate you.
I love you.
So much.
I love you so much.
If you could just know.
I masturbate.Hahahahaha... laughtrip ka talaga gago!!
only a sith deals in absolute...
my bro and my dad
No comments:
Post a Comment