
THE SADDEST DAY IN THE MODERN ERA
Despite their efforts.... I can't believe I'm saying this, germany are out of the world cup.... a sad day for all supporters and brothers. 2 minutes away from a penalty shoot-out and then Fabio Grosso deals a hammer blow, not to ballack, not to lehman, but all 590,000 german fans in the stadium, and all around the world..... 119 minutes of time played.... How sweet it is....
I congratulate the Italian team for their victory
except for Fabio Grosso who can just suck my...
well, no more FIFA WC for me
I have no interest whoever wins...
It's over for me till South Africa 2010
No kicks anymore
No fun
As the hosts go out, nobody will stay and fill the seats
Italia, Azzuri, Bluetalia, whatever you call yourselves....
.... you forget where you are on the map
Leaving with the trophy is possible.... but leaving alive?
Let's talk Thorsten Frings ideas
I have no interest about being mature and intelligent about soccer....
I just wanted Ballack and co. to rule the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment