Tuesday, July 18, 2006

fuck accounting

for a moment i thought i got away with it.... but fuck it all...
life's not fair and I didn't believe it... but when you pay that much tuition fee and get a DUQUE... you fuck!!! you piece of fuck!!! I hate duque.... you triple chinned old gas bag who can't stand on her own... stutterin nincampoop with an ass as a face... low life.... undesireable by men... no wedding ring.... better make yourself worth my fucking money... son of a bitch... why the fuck where you even born... i know you wanna cry... but smile anyway... fucking fuck you duque!!!! You scumbag.... squatting on ateneo property like a sulking piece of weed- we need you butcha kill us off..... the bitch who's never seen a penis in this lifetime.... face burnt by the devil... shat on by rats... and run over by Dunlop... the woman who is certain that she aint certain about shit.... get a life gasbag.... """"oh hatred!!! if only you were a course""""

I'm happy

ay mali.... sad pala ako ngayon

No comments:

Blog Archive