The condo is falling apart. It smells like a combination of blue cheese and carpenter bad breath. Jerry's friends keep walking in and out as if this place was welcomed to them. My bed is starting to fold itself inward ( a sign of wear-and-tear plus the weather). Already visible from the top of any metal surface, the heat waves don't do justice on how hot it is in here.
I've had to resort to walking around topless, a feat which I had second thoughts of doing considering the "no-knock" policy that seems to be going around the condo. Yesterday, I stuffed my armpits with ice. Can you say "ice age"?
Can you say "desperate"?
Summer class sucks by the way...
My ITM teacher looks like the epitomy of nerdlinesss.
My fil prof. Capilos is the definition of Asshole
Can you say "be a smarter dude so that you don't have to take summer"?
I stuck around for this?
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(121)
-
▼
April
(11)
- That can only happen to you son!!!
- I really hate people who say "Bahala na"
- "Playing with willy" when Beckham is looking
- Prison. restraints. Stop signs.
- slack.... off
- Okay.... this shit is scaring me
- Bad worders.... get a life... seriously... its rea...
- Coffee table talk
- The Poor
- Wannabe? can't be!!!(period)
- Advision
-
▼
April
(11)
2 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment