Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bad worders.... get a life... seriously... its really getting old pare..





I hate people who cuss all the time... (hell yeah, I do cuss a lot.... but this is not in the way I use it)... I cuss, cause I like too, it's funny to make a tuloy tuloy mura until you lose control but the insult still sounds good. Some people constantly say fuck, bitch, or whatever cause that's the only thing they can say... you get my point? I mean people say "Fuck you" to me all the time... but some people say it to make themselves sound.... i dunno "more expressive" or sorta "more english"... something like that. They're the easiest english words to use and I hate it when people just say it cause they have nothing to say... parang that's their key to the conversation - using these bad words to get themselves into the protective circle. They're so good at making themselves look like strong people by saying these bad words louder than you can possibly imagine... Just by shouting "fuck" the loudest... i kinda gives you the heads up in the group.
"fuck this fucking shit... fuckers".... sounds angas noh? pero, the person just feels the hot weather... angas and supot at the same time.... bad words are powerful instruments against the nit-witted.
"Fuck you loser... whattya gonna do about it?"..... In cases like this, if a person says this to you, mas lalo na if he/she is physically sick... as in sick, that shit's ugly... go ahead and throw a punch... they deserve it... for trying to look cool with profanity


I'm right here

I'm bringing you down... call me a fucker... that's the only thing you can say...

Blog Archive