Get this. I hate coffee.
When we moved into the condo, my mom packed everything from cereal boxes to those little sachets of Nescafe. Up to this day, those little sachets remain unopened. They might be used as items to be thrown out of windows once I fail my first college test, but right now... they're just sitting there in their bitter-tasting glory.
Because I hate coffee.
Sue me Lottie
And true enough, in my ultimate sleezeball self, I had coffee with some friends of friends. It was apparent to me that I had to pretend to get accepted into this little college cult. Douche right?
Now I regret it. Not only did I meet the most inconsiderate people in the Starbucks 8-10pm timeslot and get that nasty shit coffee into my mouth, but I found out what kind of person people see me as.
Here's the story...
A friend of mine said I'd go great with a couple of her friends.
"You guys would get along so much"
"You're a hater, they're haters"
"C'mon, whenever I'm with them, they remind me of you"
These were bits of the conversation that I still remember.
As I said... these were the most inconsiderate people in the Starbucks 8-10pm slot.
The most inconsiderate people in the list of all time most inconsiderate people of 2006 (and the year hasn't started yet)
Asumptionistas you'll learn to hate 'em.
...and this isn't some stupid generalization that I'm making. Every (judging on the cost of their celphones) rich asumptionista that I encounter (except for 3) are snotty little daddy's girls who would run at the sight of labor.
They're the types who would blog about their first experiences of charity. Words like "ewwww", "kadiri" and "I'm gonna wash my hair for three hours" would come out.
They're the sad types who wouldn't survive a 150-pesos-a-day baon.
The ugly daddy's little girl.
The snotty rich kids.
The selfish pricks who would spend not to experience hardships.
People are dying outside, and if those "people" ain't Orlando Bloom or Christian Bautista, these ego-fucks would turn the other cheek over and over again.
I'm praying for someone from Assumption to step-up and change my mind.
It isn't close to happenin' yet.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(121)
-
▼
April
(11)
- That can only happen to you son!!!
- I really hate people who say "Bahala na"
- "Playing with willy" when Beckham is looking
- Prison. restraints. Stop signs.
- slack.... off
- Okay.... this shit is scaring me
- Bad worders.... get a life... seriously... its rea...
- Coffee table talk
- The Poor
- Wannabe? can't be!!!(period)
- Advision
-
▼
April
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment