summer vacation has reached the point where I have to do decide on whether to do something or be classic Araneta and watch things fly by my window without a care in the world, kasi pare.... wala naman iyon eh!! I think it's about time to change it up, put a little of me into the world instead of... well, you know. I got a future in my hands right now... and school's not the only time to work on it. Still got's lotsa time and the word "potential" is getting really old. You think you got what it takes... prove it... I mean, can you, or can you just talk the talk? It's about time 5 years ago. I want proof of what I think I am, to know that I am.
ManU beat Arsenal 2-0
R.E.Y. 619 to Orton
Cena was booed at Wrestlemania
The best things in life are free.... but i want money
Unsaid
Dana Gioia
So much of what we live goes on inside–
The diaries of grief, the tongue-tied aches
Of unacknowledged love are no less real
For having passed unsaid. What we conceal
Is always more than what we dare confide.
Think of the letters that we write our dead
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(121)
-
▼
April
(11)
- That can only happen to you son!!!
- I really hate people who say "Bahala na"
- "Playing with willy" when Beckham is looking
- Prison. restraints. Stop signs.
- slack.... off
- Okay.... this shit is scaring me
- Bad worders.... get a life... seriously... its rea...
- Coffee table talk
- The Poor
- Wannabe? can't be!!!(period)
- Advision
-
▼
April
(11)