oh yeah... cmon pillow... cmon baby.... yeah pi-pi-pi-loohhhhh...pillow
Dark, well lets not describe how the trip began, cause I really dont fucking remember the details. Nzoomanity can say anything it wants, but not everything he knows. It remains hidden and sheltered for only me to see, just as the last 18 years.
Baguio was cool (heheheh... coincidence). I mean da usual drinking, eating, gambling things college people do... we did. It was great bonding experience though, pretty unexpected, and a lot REALLY UNWANTED from the guys and their Cupiditious theories. Laugh trip (I hate that term... somebody please invent something new) Puro banat, puro hirit( yeah bitches... I know what hirit and manggagahasa mean), puro tangina kahit ano naisip nila, but fuck, I really wouldn't have it any other way. Old goals closed their books on me, and new ones flew in of course with the help of four persistent S.O.B.s, and two hour conversations every night in baguio, each with different intentions (like church debate, the usual LOVE, and just bumming, waiting for chicken, bread and 5 pieces of shit to come), but getting something different along the way. Like I said, no other way, no other how, I wouldn't change a thing. Something like this and wanted desperately remains hidden and sheltered for only me to see. heheheh I don't know anymore...
Whaddagots to lose.... absolutely out of the question.

Dark, well lets not describe how the trip began, cause I really dont fucking remember the details. Nzoomanity can say anything it wants, but not everything he knows. It remains hidden and sheltered for only me to see, just as the last 18 years.
Baguio was cool (heheheh... coincidence). I mean da usual drinking, eating, gambling things college people do... we did. It was great bonding experience though, pretty unexpected, and a lot REALLY UNWANTED from the guys and their Cupiditious theories. Laugh trip (I hate that term... somebody please invent something new) Puro banat, puro hirit( yeah bitches... I know what hirit and manggagahasa mean), puro tangina kahit ano naisip nila, but fuck, I really wouldn't have it any other way. Old goals closed their books on me, and new ones flew in of course with the help of four persistent S.O.B.s, and two hour conversations every night in baguio, each with different intentions (like church debate, the usual LOVE, and just bumming, waiting for chicken, bread and 5 pieces of shit to come), but getting something different along the way. Like I said, no other way, no other how, I wouldn't change a thing. Something like this and wanted desperately remains hidden and sheltered for only me to see. heheheh I don't know anymore...
Whaddagots to lose.... absolutely out of the question.
- I drove in baguio for the first time... ...absolutely not gonna happen again
- I saw a ghost for the fucking first time... ...yaya... mama...pillow!!!!
- the dumbest thing ever... carrying a telly up three floors to have the gamecube busted right after... goodness
- holding your breath over the north expressway to have a wish, that will never come ,be granted... in the process committing suicide and saving mankind from your dumb-ass genes.
- COOKING pasta with corned beef (yeah, I thought the same as you did, but wait till you try it)
- and who could ever go to baguio without doing the traditional take a fucking cold shower and scream "My balls... my goddam balls!!!" hehehe.... Bravo mi Papa
Everything was good... well, who'm I kidding... untouchably sacred and etched now and forever into the archives of history.
Batista Bomb!!!!
p.s. after baguio... impressed the north people by showing them what the south is all about : sex and the company of hot girl wearing pink... not lying and check your sources..
things get easy and difficult at the same time.... maybe
Next thing on my list.... COOK!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe menudo... I just wanna do something right now