To my future self
Friday, August 08, 2008
Old school
Jiggy Cabrera just uploaded some of the most thought-provoking pictures I've seen in a while.
Thanks man.
I'm the second guy in the pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(26)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(77)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(168)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(19)
▼
August
(11)
I hate having a low and mildly "hard-to-understand...
I have a new word for hell week...I call it FUCKTOPIA
Devastation
Cringe moments
Ugly. Hairy. Angry.
This week is Grad Pictures Week. It's funny to see...
If you're bored in class...count how many "uhm"s t...
Old school
Identities
Laftrp
DEAR People who buy Havaianas.... ...Fuck yourselv...
►
July
(17)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(131)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(20)
►
2006
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment