Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cringe moments

I've been downloading like crazy via the new torrent sites. Last weekend, since I was on my period, I decided to have a cringe fest and now, I'd like to present my Cringe moments for the weekend: 

 1.) Beauty and the Beast In the sequence where Mrs. Potts was singing the "Tale as old as time..." thing, Belle did something remarkably cheesy. Before they danced, Belle took Beast's giant hand and placed it around her waist. At this point, Beast was a shy bastard. He was tense. There was this moment even, where he gulped. But Belle took the lead as if implying "I got you big guy". See that part. That is some cheesy Romantic shit that just makes you miserable that there's no poor provincial town nearby that possesses a hottie such as Belle. 

2.) Notting Hill the part when Julia Roberts says "Indefinitely" 

3.) Sense and Sensibility I know this movie is old and tiptoeing over to the fruity side, but hear me out. Edward Ferrars and Miss Dashwood kinda fell for each other. But Edward was engaged to another girl. In months that passed, Miss Dashwood received news of Mr. Ferrars' wedding. Of course she was sad. Then Edward cam over and explained that it was his brother who got married to the woman he was engaged to, thus breaking his promise to her. The next lines are " I have come with no expectations, only to express, now I am able, that my heart is, and always will be ... yours." 


I'll be going back to action movies after my period ends.

No comments:

Blog Archive