I hate having a low and mildly "hard-to-understand" voice.
What if i give the greatest speech ever as a wedding proposal to my girlfriend and
what if she returns with one of those awkward plastic smiles and says
"Uhhh... could you say it again? hehehe... I didn't get that."
What should guy do after that? Do you, my fellow oboe-voiced friends, repeat the proposal? or do you just pop the ring?
This is important stuff man.
Important stuff.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
August
(11)
- I hate having a low and mildly "hard-to-understand...
- I have a new word for hell week...I call it FUCKTOPIA
- Devastation
- Cringe moments
- Ugly. Hairy. Angry.
- This week is Grad Pictures Week. It's funny to see...
- If you're bored in class...count how many "uhm"s t...
- Old school
- Identities
- Laftrp
- DEAR People who buy Havaianas.... ...Fuck yourselv...
-
▼
August
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment