Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cool sked

So yeah... Instead of registering for this upcoming semester, I find myself in Hongkong. Astig.. they have McSiomai in the Mcdonald's here. But I was able to get a laptop with English letters to make it to my online enlistment. For the sake of conformity and so that those that may have tiny secret crushes on me may know...

Here's my sked.

EC 177 C
SESCON, JOSELITO T.
T-TH 1200-1330/CTC 203
*I had no choice with this guy. I was pre-enlisted by Meco. So at least, I can't blame myself for any mishaps, plus it took a lot of pressure from my bad random number. Most of my blockies are here as well.

HI 166 K
DACUDAO, PATRICIA IRENE N.
M-W-F 1330-1430/K-303
*I didn'y really have a choice because Hofilena had been scrapped off just after the first enlistment batch (selfish bastards). Kasama ko dito si Fie, kaya may brightside.

LS 126 D
GALURA, MARIA TERESA L.
T-TH 1500-1630/CTC 204
*again.. another result of Meco pre-enlistment. The only other female Galura I know has a moustache. Let's pray that this one redeems their family.

PH 104 F
KAELIN, LUKAS PAUL
M-W-F 1530-1630/CTC 304
*The story here was that Oli and I were supposed to be classmates. Master Go turned Judas Iscariot on me and left me all alone.
POS 100 G
BERSE, PILAR PRECIOUSA P.
M-W-F 1430-1530/SOM 105
*The thing here was that I needed the best option for the slot between my histo and philo in order to eliminate any chance of a break. Enter Polsci100.
TH 141 E
KEH, HARVEY S.
T-TH 1630-1800/B-103
*Another result of pre-enlistment. It doesnt hurt that you have a prof named Keh. I smell a lot of insulting jokes to his name after crappy LT results or something.
If you notice... I have only one break.
Awesome. Goodbye DVDs in the lib and looking for condo tambayans.

No comments:

Blog Archive