Saturday, June 02, 2007

Really?

Yes... really

I'm thinking that there's something seriously wrong with my body. Count the number of physical activities I do and fill it up on paper, it'd be pretty impressive. I'm not the best athlete out there, but I play enough. I sweat enough to not be considered a geek on the field. Now, with all that said and done, doctors need to explain to me why I always feel pain after every climb or every game. All the sports seem to take away my ability to walk after I play them.

We do it every Saturday Morning. The SR courts gladly welcome back 8 - 12 alumni every week for the nostalgia to keep us busy while we play. On the field, we pick up balls that were kicked too strong and remember the football games we played against La Salle and dominated during PE class. We dunk on the 7 foot high basketball courts that we waited till Grade six to reach. Mark makes the ungood panis everytime they try to make a name and take the ball from him. Jerome and Jonas finally show-up. Banez now knows what a classic Araneta elbow feels like. Alain slips and everyone laughs, because he did it again. God had it scripted and unfortunately he got the job of reunion idiot. After that, everyone goes out, they get a bite to eat and leave in separate directions.

Futsal is the ultimate release of stress






Nostalgia pare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring on the trading cards