I've never had a foreign Prof. So count my lucky stars this guy was British.
He says "Good morning" and its just the most wonderful accent in the world. So proper and intoxicating. Whew! Just fanning myself here.
I love it.
The mind of a man is more immature that what he'd like to show.
Pao, Kes and now Oli, Coo, Belle and I also caught up during lunch
It's great to see you guys again.
Can you marry a voice??
First day of school. And the women dressed up today. I don't know if these girls just hit puberty, but they dressed up.
First day of school. And the women dressed up today. I don't know if these girls just hit puberty, but they dressed up.
The mind of a man is more immature that what he'd like to show.
Pao, Kes and now Oli, Coo, Belle and I also caught up during lunch
It's great to see you guys again.
No comments:
Post a Comment