Monday, October 16, 2006

Carnival Mirrors

It’s the weirdest thing.

If a girl weighs 100 pounds, she actually weighs 110.

If a girl is 5′3, and stands at the same height as my brother, what with him being 5′3, she’s actually 5'5.

If a girl tells you her shoe size, her foot is actually at least 2 inches longer. And that’s not just because guys’ shoe sizes are different than girls’ shoe sizes.

Seriously, am I the only one who has noticed this difference? I’ve always sort of gone along with it, I mean, if that’s what it takes for a girl to feel good about herself, I’ll allow the extra weight and tallness or at least not call her on it. And for the record, this isn’t just one girl that I’m talking about. I can think of at least 3 girls off the top of my head who do it.

So what’s with that?

No comments: