I am.
This is not the "LFO guy died" sort of statement.
This isn't a twist of the truth.
I can see the future...
My dreams usually suck. Its the nightmares that are cool on several counts. They're cool because they come true. You know the feeling of seeing a certain scene in real life, and knowing you've dreamed about that exact moment months before. You've got the details down to the last fiber in the rug you're on.
I saw two brass doors swinging. Guys were in black and there were girls around.
-it turned out to be the prom
I saw two headlights in my backseat window. I was in full soccer gear. I was dead tired and about to die
-it was when JV drove Fifi's car after the game and we took the one way road right into a bus.
I saw rain. I saw a hoodie jump out of my car and run into school.
-the hoodie was Carlos. The incident wasn't so long ago
I saw three guys following me inside an old building. They were in military gear and cussing.
-Then 10 minutes ago.. ...I saw cut scene from Gears of War. It was the exact same thing.
Shut up.
I can predict the fucking future.
Now I gotta practice. Don't freak out when you ask me if there's a quiz later and I suddenly burn a pale, blinkless stare on your forehead.
No comments:
Post a Comment