This is an underrated Disney song. It failed to have the push it deserved considering the lead character was a blue alien and not the usual fairy tale princess.
"I'd surf til the sun sets, beyoooooond the horizon"
Allow me to dream of the beach, because I have just survived hell week. A day may come when the will of men fails, when I forsake my future and break all bonds with Ateneo, but it is not this day!
The past fifteen days have been so bad on my body that sleep would seem more like a vacation rather than a necessity. It started last week with the eco long test that was 50% of my final grade. Followed by the theology paper + presentation one-two punch. Then the Opman paper, the cs Flash website, the CS final photoshop submission, the OPMAN LONG TEST, marketing pass 3 and 4, and the marketing mock defense. If you could fit management economics in a span of two weeks, it was done right there.
"No worry, no fear, ain't no biggie braddah"
How'd ya like my new poster?

No comments:
Post a Comment