In three years, this is the first time we've beaten LaSalle.
And thank god nobody danced on the court.
I was stuck in Philo class with Pao and Kes when the game was reaching the closing stages. I decided to head for the bathroom. I ducked my head, left the room, then dashed to the cafeteria to try to catch it. 1 minute to go and we thought that we did good. We made it just in time to see it end.
And then... Overtime. Shit.
Somehow we needed to return back to the classroom and get out a second time.
We didn't. We got the victory updates from our loyal friends through text. Thanks Frances.
On the trip home, Pin and Enzo were the most low-key Ateneans in campus. Pin started the conversation about an indie film she just saw with singing vaginas. Enzo gave his thoughts, some philosophical bullshit. They didn't give a fuck about sports and were just hoping that class cancellations would happen tomorrow.
That's how desperate we were. It's not even a championship. Just a game.
No comments:
Post a Comment