We had to pop down here to vote. Apparently, we're registered here in order to boost the numbers of our relatives running for election. It's a .000001% difference in the grand scheme of things. But it's a chance to catch up.
So now, my once innocent cousins who I used to carve bamboo swords with and play bang chak in the ruins of the old Barotac plaza are now, well, grown up.
They go dancing in bars, have pictures of women's titties on their phones (which they don't show me cause I'm too young and then show me anyways), and have no shame in telling the the world the number of women that they've had. Major turn around man.
I barely go dancing in bars, and I'm the one from Manila. Karla, in her constant array of forehead L's, challenged me to pick up a girl in Smallville, a comparatively wilder version of Manila's Metrowalk. I failed the first time. The second one wasn't good looking, but I needed to impress Karla, the ever-watchful hawk.
So peer-pressured, I grinded a complete stranger. No face needed. I found the first available booty and jump on it like a dog. You usually talk before you dance. Its the first time I did the reverse. I thought "It's fucking Iloilo dude. Nobody will remember you here" And fucking hell, it worked. I mean, she ended up being from UP diliman and the chances of me seeing her again were high, but it worked. I did forget her name when we talked afterwards. She was a 4/10 anyways, but a pretty good dancer. She must've been after making me look good.
Okay I have no idea whether or not Sean will ever read this, but he is one elevated horn dog. A grand master horny sicko. He's got pictures of women's titties on his phone and recieves constant texts of "getting together tonight".... "I feel like dancing somewhere else"... I don't care if i sound like a total loser fuck to my cousins... but knowing that about HORNY SICKO SEAN is some information I could do without. Be cool somewhere else, my man.
God we played taguan together.
Ok more from the cousins. We all have achieved reaching an average of 2.9th base. I dragged the average down.
But hey.... I love these guys to death
No comments:
Post a Comment