Friday, January 19, 2007

40 feet

The ramp will be 40 feet long. Lights shining bright, with all eyes on me, baby.  Modelling, this shit easy. We can do this.

Except for the new haircut I had. Oops. Maybe there should be a waiver that models shouldn't have 50 peso haircuts before the big day.

I'd like to thank Lottie and Alfie for allowing me to use your backs to hide my head. It's not that I don't like the hair, I'm just not really down with the shortness. I lost my emo, deep edge to this clean cut China man. 

I had choco moose with Peachy today sa Figaro. She wanted to hang out before our game. It was fun to be mocked, until it wasn't. My body then felt shitty as something in the moose triggered my antibodies. 

I drove Peachy and Margie to the game and I was still shitty. If any of you know the classic Michael Jordan Flu game, this was my chance to have one.

Except I only had four points.

Now I gotta go home and prepare for the modelling thing. Was it the chocolate mousse or just my nerves? No doubt, it's just the fucking mousse.

No comments:

Blog Archive