Twas the night before Christmas
and all through my mansion
not a single one awake
not by even a fraction
The Aranetas were nestled
all snug in their beds
While visions of money
danced in their heads
But Lord Araneta
who lives up in the third floor
was thinking of his goodies.
Expensive presents galore
He won't be upsetted
by cheap-ass little gifts
don't piss him off on christmas
We know he shoplifts
He'll throw books out the window
and don't forget toys
baller i'd's, fake t-shirts
they'll all be destroyed
Don't give me shit
that I won't use
I like Kevin Bacon
but I hate Footloose
Movies of Bruce Lee
and THE Jackie Chan
or under my mistletoe
waits Natalie Portman
If my future wife
is nowhere to be seen
then bring Anne Hathaway
or better... Eva Green
Cool football crap
A signed Ronaldo Jersey?
Van Nistelrooy's boots
a Manchester movie?
Anything football
is all good to me
Any DVD series
to watch endlessly
Those seasons I still
don't have in the mix
Prison Break 2
Smallville Season 6
My Name is Earl
the complete set of Friends
Simpsons or Southpark
My search will soon end
or blank C-fucking-Ds
for me to burn songs
dont give me ethics
I know that its wrong
Eveything fucked
that I know real
Gimme some balls
to show how I feel
I hate fruitcakes, and necklaces
you'd find in Baclaran
I want imported goodies
from London and Ja...pan
I hate those old titas
Forget you're 19 already
they still think you're 9
Give you something baby
I was 15 years old
I wanted a model of Spawn
guess what they gave me
Toy Digimons!
Please no more loser items
Christian Bautista CD's and Pacquiao Merchandise
No cheap loser bookmarks
For me it's all in the price
Hit me P2000 shirts
with nice silver buttons
or mom's mercedes-benz
that's costs more than millions
Anything stolen?
That'd be really good
add it to my collection
cause I'd take it all if I could
Give me high tech shit
Laps, iPods, cels... all that you can!!
Impress the local techno-geek
right outta his mom's minivan
But all I'd want for Christmas
won't be my two front teeth
I'm not into material possession
It's what lies beneath
So on Christmas eve
I'll wait for Santa's flight
"Merry Christmas to all
and to all a good night"
and all through my mansion
not a single one awake
not by even a fraction
The Aranetas were nestled
all snug in their beds
While visions of money
danced in their heads
But Lord Araneta
who lives up in the third floor
was thinking of his goodies.
Expensive presents galore
He won't be upsetted
by cheap-ass little gifts
don't piss him off on christmas
We know he shoplifts
He'll throw books out the window
and don't forget toys
baller i'd's, fake t-shirts
they'll all be destroyed
Don't give me shit
that I won't use
I like Kevin Bacon
but I hate Footloose
Movies of Bruce Lee
and THE Jackie Chan
or under my mistletoe
waits Natalie Portman
If my future wife
is nowhere to be seen
then bring Anne Hathaway
or better... Eva Green
Cool football crap
A signed Ronaldo Jersey?
Van Nistelrooy's boots
a Manchester movie?
Anything football
is all good to me
Any DVD series
to watch endlessly
Those seasons I still
don't have in the mix
Prison Break 2
Smallville Season 6
My Name is Earl
the complete set of Friends
Simpsons or Southpark
My search will soon end
or blank C-fucking-Ds
for me to burn songs
dont give me ethics
I know that its wrong
Eveything fucked
that I know real
Gimme some balls
to show how I feel
I hate fruitcakes, and necklaces
you'd find in Baclaran
I want imported goodies
from London and Ja...pan
I hate those old titas
Forget you're 19 already
they still think you're 9
Give you something baby
I was 15 years old
I wanted a model of Spawn
guess what they gave me
Toy Digimons!
Please no more loser items
Christian Bautista CD's and Pacquiao Merchandise
No cheap loser bookmarks
For me it's all in the price
Hit me P2000 shirts
with nice silver buttons
or mom's mercedes-benz
that's costs more than millions
Anything stolen?
That'd be really good
add it to my collection
cause I'd take it all if I could
Give me high tech shit
Laps, iPods, cels... all that you can!!
Impress the local techno-geek
right outta his mom's minivan
But all I'd want for Christmas
won't be my two front teeth
I'm not into material possession
It's what lies beneath
So on Christmas eve
I'll wait for Santa's flight
"Merry Christmas to all
and to all a good night"
No comments:
Post a Comment