The death by chicken oil is a new feeling that I don't mind repeating for the right price and the right chicken. The only actual badtrip from the night was that I missed Portugal's 7-0 drubbing of North Korea.
Football has consumed my life for the past 12 years, but like everything else in my life, when the fad starts to become too much, I back off. I'm hipster like that yallz. Get the memo.
Forget it. Despite the sudden football fad, I still love it. God Bless this sport.
Also, to review the past week, Masters sem 2 has officially begun, and despite being a one semester veteran already, I still feel like the a rookie. I still don't fit into conversations involving terms and great thinkers that I'm supposed to know. I'm still playing catch up to the old time die hard classmates who seem breeze ins for the psych board exams.
But I know I'm smart enough... why?
Because I got an A in a 2 hour test that took me 20 minutes. Allow the brag, people. Allow the brag.
Now gimme some money for food. We need to celebrate with that Max shit again.
No comments:
Post a Comment