Saturday, May 30, 2009

Double "Dating"

Okay. So I'm seeing someone now. And if she sees this blog, I'm fucked.

The thing is, I didn't think I had a shot with the other one. Her med-school schedule was quite hectic, and despite trying for a date or two, we called it quits.

And now, from the grapevine, I heard she's apparently freer. Which is weird, cause I thought med school became more hectic. But she's free. 

So free that, out of nowhere she asked a football question.

And I answered.

And she asked when their next match is.

And I invited her to watch tonight after my work.


So I don't double date, but this technically ain't a date. Not yet. Shit like this fucks men up. The fact that I'm entertaining her means the current setup isn't that appealing.

I know where this is gonna end. 2nd semester of med school will become more hectic and we'll call it quits again.

I won't worry about the first girl either. There's a mountain to climb if we're gonna end up together. Let's see.


No comments: