Thursday, November 30, 2006

Waiting nalang

I PROMISED I WOULDN'T DRINK.... but when have i ever kept my promises? It's been a while since I stepped into San Jose. It used to be my sanctuary for basketball. We've been playing here since we needed two hands to dribble. Last time I balled with these guys was probably months. But yes, I've been a bit of a disappointment. As said, when have I ever kept my promises, especially in Basketball. Hahaha

I only came because they were a man short. And yes, I was the only one active in Yahoo Messenger (but Bro, once a bro is in YM, that bro is busy with the ladies, bro), so they clearly broke the Bro code forcing me to come to San Jose. And yeah, admittedly, it beat being bored at home with my PC and PS2. Once I got there, I played about 45 minutes and felt pretty okay, but pretended to get injured so that nobody would notice that my shoe's rubber base had fallen off. 

You never wanna show Alabng ballers with their pageant of Jordans and Kobe shoes that you came with some subpar sneaker, so i dragged my foot across the court and people thought I was limping. I wasn't injured. My fucking rubber sole came off. Damn, that was a Mentos moment.  

On another note, this utorrent thing has suddenly become my best friend. I've watched Smallville season 6 episodes 1,2,3,4, watched my boy Batista dethrone King Bookah!! for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I'll be seeing the bf peeps later in the evening. Unbelievably, we were able to convince Sebs that this was a costume party. Weeks of fake hyping our costume ideas in the email group has us on the precipice of this classic moment. 

Before that though, there's the James Bond movie I'm about to leave for. With Eva Green. Nothing quite compares to a quintet of hyperemasculated teenage boys commenting at the intro of a James Bond movie. And yes, with Eva Green.

Eva Green. Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Blog Archive